• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport JTEC RADIOWAVE 26% Pitts Model 12

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
So I have been narrowing down my options on covering. I have a few favorites picked out and wonder how they would look on a bipe using Orange, Apple Green, Silver, Black, Pearl Purple and White. (not all of them) But one or two of them. I had a plan for the scheme enacted, but I think that is not going to work so I have to figure this out. Here are my picks. Tell me what you guys think.

Keep in mind, I am looking for something a little unconventional and different. Also keep in mind my color choices.

The first two are my 1st choice. The 5th photo of the blue and white yak is my closest runner up favorite. I can almost see the Pitts with that scheme. The White would stay white. the Blue would become Pearl Purple. The Silver would remain Silver. Or, we can swap out the Purple for Orange or Apple Green. There is always the option of doing a "Hamiltion" scheme on the Pitts. Never seen a bipe with that scheme. It might be kind of fun. Then there is the 4th photo of the purple and black Bipe. I think that Pitts would look really unique with that scheme.

If I had a program or knew how to use one that I have on my computer, I would take these planes and manipulate the colors to see how the Pitts would look with each color and each scheme. I just really want something very sexy and "WOW" at the same time. Photos 1, 2, 4 and 5 really give me the warm likey feelings.

What do you all think? I am so open to suggestions at this time. Hey, Earle...break out your color changing magic. LOL

14787714_1399349813409355_303636016_o.jpg 14808891_1399349523409384_122215221_o.jpg nitro%20models%20ultimate%20biplane%20ep%20purple_Xty.jpg Om34288.jpg Picture 107.jpg build_pics 007a.JPG pitts-special-biplane-arf-electric-radio-remote-controlled-airplane-2.jpg thumb-Pilot-RC-Extra-540-V3.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Here are some others I have been considering. Some of them in use on current airframes.
imagesT5PQHD9W.jpg IMG_0111.jpg EX330SC_65CC_RD_G_12__82768.1450845319.1280.1280.jpg mycy002.JPG

I really like the first one of this set of photos. I think it would look simply "sick" on the Pitts. So would the 3rd and 4th one.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
View attachment 92089 This has always been my favourite to do but have never been able to. Do not have the covering skills to do it.
Daymn....that's pretty. I could do that no problem. I could omit any orange, go with the white as it is...the darker blue could be the purple, the lighter blue could be silver? Or, I could easily get some light blue. I know Ultracote makes light blue.

Keep the ideas coming everyone. I like them.