• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport JTEC RADIOWAVE 26% Pitts Model 12

BalsaDust

I've actually considered that one. Simply because it is a bipe. It gives a better perception of the colors. If I did that one, the red would become orange and the blue would become pearl purple. HmmmView attachment 92084
And you really need to see the profile I built mike in person. The orange and purple look good in the pictures but in person it is so much better. Was my first experience using ultracote and I didn't wanna give the plane up after I finished covering it.

WMcNabb

150cc
Gee Rob, I thought you had decided already...

image.jpeg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
And you really need to see the profile I built mike in person. The orange and purple look good in the pictures but in person it is so much better. Was my first experience using ultracote and I didn't wanna give the plane up after I finished covering it.

Yup. You have to see that baby in the bright sunlight to really appreciate it.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Rob,

I like the purple and black scheme you posted, but with different colors. Reduce the amount of black, add white for visibility and change the purple to apple green with some silver trim. That way it will match your monster Yak. . . . . . . :yesss: