• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport JTEC RADIOWAVE 26% Pitts Model 12

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Oh....and on the baffling I made mine from thin aluminum.....two pieces (top & bottom). They bolt to the cowl across the front cutouts.
View attachment 92056 View attachment 92057
Once the graphics were on those screws disappeared...!
View attachment 92058

On the front of the cowl that is showing the radial engine is it a decal if so hoe made it looks great. Have an Iversa that is being assembled wold like do the same, do you just give the company the diameter you need . Thanks.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Haha!!! Kinda wish I hadn't sold that Beast.....it was pretty though!

@Snoopy1 ....it's a vinyl graphic. Was available from BandE Graphics.....not sure if it still is? You could select from several diameters, then trim for exact fit.
It is still available through B & E. Just go to their website, find the graphic and enter the size you need. Mine needing to be 6.8", it came out to 11 bucks. Oh and just send a 4x4 to West Wings. Easier that way

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just a little tinkering tonight with the Pitts. I just kind threw together a landing gear cover. It needs a little more work, sanding and refining. I just have not decided but I may or may not choose to use it. I really wish I had buried the gear deeper in the fuse like @Maxwell1945

20161209_231258.jpg

I am ready to have this thing done....

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Just a little tinkering tonight with the Pitts. I just kind threw together a landing gear cover. It needs a little more work, sanding and refining. I just have not decided but I may or may not choose to use it. I really wish I had buried the gear deeper in the fuse like @Maxwell1945

View attachment 92065

I am ready to have this thing done....
i would use it looks a lot better than the open slot and bolts.