• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport JTEC RADIOWAVE 26% Pitts Model 12

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ok so I take it we're against flying with one wing on a two wing plane?!? No problem. We'll just put that pretty red top wing on then. Ok? Lol.

Top aileron servos in, control horns epoxied in and linkage connections made. Fine tuning and programming complete..., we now have two complete sets of wing panels 100% finished.

20170130_222817.jpg
20170130_222744.jpg
20170130_222626.jpg

So next I'm going to finish the hatch and get the canopy permanently set in place. Once that is done, we'll shift back to the nose for the final phase to complete this Pitts. Painting of the cowl, baffles and finally the prop. Wow! We're almost there.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
We'll thanks. Haven't seen you lurking about lately. Figured you didn't approve of my choice of Red, White and Purple.:laughing:
You really need to build one of these. Then there can be two of them. Lol

No, I have no objection to red, white & purple. I just have an objection to 80 hour work weeks. . . . . . .:sneaky:. I would like to build one of these, but I already have too many projects in line to think about it now. My Buddy is also wrapping up his now so I get to see how one flies before I get a kit.

I just got a 98" Ohio RC Sukhoi kit to build. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get to it this year, but hopefully next year I will be able to start on it. I'm thinking of putting my 3Dub 100 in it, but it may be a bit too much engine. . . . . .:yesss:.

Oooops, I better get back on subject. Keep up the AWESOME work, Buddy.