• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*****Members, We would like your input on advertising banners.*****

Super08

70cc twin V2
Something must have gotten messed up, they were working yesterday. I am sure we will see a few growing pains as we go forward.

Sgt_Buzzkill

Yea guys, we haven't really started accepting any advertising yet, we were just displaying our friends who supported us many times until we could get things sorted out.

Like I said this was not a long term plan coming to fruition, this was "HOLY COW WERE GONNA DO IT NOW!"

So yea, we have some changes coming. I think I have a pretty nice new color scheme brewing and a few adjustments to the logo...

attachment.php

This is just a test.. I'm still working on the programming as well.

How is it that as soon as I was working for myself instead of the bosses, my work day went from 9-5 to 7am till 3am!?!?

What the heck, I thought business ownership came with days on the golf course, business dinners with show girls and chillin' in Hawaii was the norm.

Guess I was wrong. ;)

:(

3303=1517-Color test 1.jpg
3303=1517-Color test 1.jpg

BalsaDust

Ohio AV8TOR;1917 wrote: I am okay with all you say but they do not pay fair import taxes into this country, next time you order look at the declared value and what you actually paid for it.

I have ordered a few times from hobby king and have been plenty satisfied with what I have recieved from them. I know mostly order my lipos and other small stuff from either Valuehobbies.com or headsuprc.com but if I do go to order from HK I now try to order out of their USA warehouse so i get it within a week instead of a month. Just my .02