• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*****Members, We would like your input on advertising banners.*****

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
bigblueswope;3922 wrote: I'm struggling to not see GSN and think "Game Show Network". That graphic does not help that struggle... ;)

growing up in NJ GS is Garden State as in Garden State Parkway so I have a tendency to start typing garden when I'm trying to type giantscalenews.com

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Admin;3303 wrote: Yea guys, we haven't really started accepting any advertising yet, we were just displaying our friends who supported us many times until we could get things sorted out.

Like I said this was not a long term plan coming to fruition, this was "HOLY COW WERE GONNA DO IT NOW!"

So yea, we have some changes coming. I think I have a pretty nice new color scheme brewing and a few adjustments to the logo...

I

attachment.php

This is just a test.. I'm still working on the programming as well.

How is it that as soon as I was working for myself instead of the bosses, my work day went from 9-5 to 7am till 3am!?!?

What the heck, I thought business ownership came with days on the golf course, business dinners with show girls and chillin' in Hawaii was the norm.

Guess I was wrong. ;)

:(
Really like the logo with an airplane in it.

pawnshopmike;3903 wrote: How about this graphic:p

Good one. bigblue thinks gameshow, I think the brady bunch :D Maybe if it was animated and GSN moved from that position to diagonal, then to vert etc.......

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Steve's doing a great job with the site development and the new logo is definitely Giant-worthy....I can see it looking trick on planes and t-shirts.

Nicely done Senor Sleepy!

3D-Joy

50cc
Please oh PLEASE make this site so that while loading it does not move at the last instant to make you accidentally click on an ad just because it refreshed at the same second.

I see this more and more and it is major turn off IMO.

As for still or rotating/flashing, I guess its alright for me. Its also up to the advertizers to design their ads so they are not too annoying.