• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Motorcycles?

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Not sure if they developed that for that reason, but one could think so, since they are kinda similar. Except the Slingshot is "ride in" and the Spyder is "ride on" Could also be their answer to the Morgan 3 wheeler. The Slingshot starts at 20k(base) and goes up from there, not to bad for what it is.
@Mikeq

A photo of my favorite MX racer back in the day (1976 Maico 400). Went on into some street stuff later, Honda 750 and then a Suzuki GS1000, that I setup as a superbike style road machine. Wish I still had it :upset:. Matter of fact, wish I still had the Maico and Husky....they're collectibles now!

attachment.php

18615=12535-'76 Maico 400.jpg
18615=12535-'76 Maico 400.jpg
Now that's badass right there!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Vintage bike racing is pretty popular these days, we got about 10 vintage MX bikes in running condition lying around the shop

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
The weather is getting better and riding season has already started here. Starting to work on a project bike. We have a 1980 Kawasaki Z1R starting restoration. It was last inspected in 1988 and has 7200 miles on it. Carbs have been rebuilt, Ordered parts to rebuild all the brakes and forks. Lots of elbow grease is going to be required.

So we will be working on that and building some more kits

Al

Mikeq

150cc
The weather is getting better and riding season has already started here. Starting to work on a project bike. We have a 1980 Kawasaki Z1R starting restoration. It was last inspected in 1988 and has 7200 miles on it. Carbs have been rebuilt, Ordered parts to rebuild all the brakes and forks. Lots of elbow grease is going to be required.

So we will be working on that and building some more kits

Al
When you get a chance post some pics...are you restoring it to it's original stock condition?
th

Four into one headers on that bike sound absolutely awesome...

I did not know this thread existed here! cool!!
here are some pics of me and my wife riding up in North Carolina on the Tail of the Dragon.
the wifes rides 2010 Softail rocker C. mine is 2012 Street Glide.
2014-08-04 00.40.42.png
IMG_37861791176470.jpeg
001.JPG