• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Airframe Ideas

Quite possible. The are 2 of them flying at my big bird field in Columbus. They show up awesome in the sun!! The one I want is the white/blue one. Could have bought one in '12 at Nall. Chief had them on special. $900.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
After a lot of contemplation, I really think I have made a choice for the next big ship. I do love the way the Extra's fly. Plus to me, they are just right down sexy lookin'! Soooo..... Thank you one and "ALL" for your input, suggestions, advice and shared knowledge.

I think this is going to be the one.

Pilot 330SC.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well ya see... the wheel pants are put on that way so you remember to land a little nose down. Just don't forget the small diameter prop. As for the tail wheel.... well they just get in the way when you're doing high alpha rudder draggin'!

Build a cap? Know anyone that has a good one?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Pilot does have a very nice 330. I would have one if the horizontal stab was not in a jacked up position on the fuse. They do fly nice, but with it being that close to scale they messed up the rear area.

IKE

50cc
Have a half dozen flights on my new AeroPlus 111" edge. It is a great 3D flyer very smooth and will dance when asked. No bad habits.

Skyluc

50cc
Pilot does have a very nice 330. I would have one if the horizontal stab was not in a jacked up position on the fuse. They do fly nice, but with it being that close to scale they messed up the rear area.
Yes,the wing is too high and the stab is too low,I have one,I love this plane,but I regret those wrong positions

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Yes,the wing is too high and the stab is too low,I have one,I love this plane,but I regret those wrong positions

Huh I never noticed that :oblong::eek:

My guess is it flies better like that on the model. Either way, when you're huckin' down on the deck, nobody really cares about scale, it's all about the LOWER!! :cool: