• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Airframe Ideas

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Lol my buddie at pro-rc just offered me the aeroplus yak at a cut throat price just to get me into a 150cc class plane lol. No thanks my trailer isn't big enough for that.

And no I'm not buying a bigger trailer lolol.

Not much for pilot planes out here in alberta a couple 60cc and one 150cc class edge audi scheme with 3w 170 something. It flies really well.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I have gotten so much to do now and I am so so slow now.....think I will just strap an engine to the box and see what happens.
Now is that ARF ease or what !?

Go Fer 330SC I like the single driver planes anyway.

Attachments

• Photo320.jpg
    Photo320.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 200

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
I have gotten so much to do now and I am so so slow now.....think I will just strap an engine to the box and see what happens.
Now is that ARF ease or what !?

Go Fer 330SC I like the single driver planes anyway.
Just strap a shiny piece of metal to the front of the box as a firewall, maybe a pie pan, attatch an engine that has more than 2 letters to the name and you are good.....:please-ban::D

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Pilot does have a very nice 330. I would have one if the horizontal stab was not in a jacked up position on the fuse. They do fly nice, but with it being that close to scale they messed up the rear area.
Huh.... I never really looked at it up close compared to the full scale. When you're right, you're right as rain Terry. Me thinks I may reconsider this decision. I like the plane, but now it just...well it just doesn't look right

330sc.1.jpg
330sc.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Huh.... I never really looked at it up close compared to the full scale. When you're right, you're right as rain Terry. Me thinks I may reconsider this decision. I like the plane, but now it just...well it just doesn't look right

The 330 is one of my favorite airframes but I'm holding out till I get a Krill like Pistolera. Just just doing get more sexy than that (the plane not Pistolera).
Don't get me wrong, I don't think the Pilot is bad. It's the exact same plane as their 300 with a different cowl and Planbender has had and built a ton of those so he's your dude to ask. I know the 100cc flies good, seen it several times. ARF mfg's lower the stab often as a quick way to fix pitch coupling rather than address it in other ways. For me I'd rather have the plane look badass and have to have 4-5% KE mix in my radio.

Skyluc

50cc
Astonishingly the Carf 330sc is more scale than the Krill,I would have bet the opposite,as I know very well the real one,and for me the Krill seemed to be very scale.but anyway I prefer the Krill 

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hmmm..... since I am waaaaaaaay past the days of making babies, I really think I should go with the coupe. Attracting a chick or two couldn't be all that bad....could it? LOL

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I think I have for sure decided on an airframe. Maybe I will just scratch one. Been a few years but I think I still have a little building left in me.

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg