• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

+1! I am Charlie Tilney also on RCGroups, and my YouTube channel is Charlie Tilney. Because I am an avid 3D pilot, I joined RCG first then saw RC3DForums in a video Jacob Pollack posted. Now I love both!!!
Pics on my hangar are coming in soon.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
+1! I am Charlie Tilney also on RCGroups, and my YouTube channel is Charlie Tilney. Because I am an avid 3D pilot, I joined RCG first then saw RC3DForums in a video Jacob Pollack posted. Now I love both!!!

Awesome! Welcome man... we love seeing new faces. Where do you fly?

Cbarnes

New to GSN!
Thanks for the introduction 3DMIKE. I fly both 3d flying and IMAC and am getting into jets with my dad.

image.jpg

photo 3.JPG

3dbandit

100cc

Glad to see you finally made it over here.

Welcome and enjoy!

DonQ8401

30cc
So, I got her this weekend... I know it’s not a RedwingRC Plane, but I have a Masters and a Bachelors Degrees from these guys. I had to get it.
ERAU.jpg

She is so pretty...

Slopoke

New to GSN!
Im Todd McNease from the DEEP South. I live about 1.5 from the Gulf of Mexico in South Mississippi. Just your below average flyer. I have two sons that fly as well. They are 12 and 15.