• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

dtussing

New to GSN!
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am the newest member of the BuddyRC team previously known as EPBuddy! I come to the business with extreme inventory management and customer service background so hope I can help Gary out a little. I hope to meet many of you both online and out at events and hope to serve you all to the best of my ability! Gary Mount told me first things first, you need to get on 3DRCFORUMS... so I am doing just that!

Looking forward to it all!

Doug Tussing

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am the newest member of the BuddyRC team previously known as EPBuddy! I come to the business with extreme inventory management and customer service background so hope I can help Gary out a little. I hope to meet many of you both online and out at events and hope to serve you all to the best of my ability! Gary Mount told me first things first, you need to get on 3DRCFORUMS... so I am doing just that!

Looking forward to it all!

Doug Tussing

Welcome Doug! Its nice to have another BuddyRC staff member on & involved with our forum!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Oh boy, how many of us would LOVE that :D Inventory management is such a cool field. I loved my Operations management class in college. We also did a lot of inventory management related work in my cost accounting classes in both undergrad and my Master's. Now that I am working in a small accounting firm I am not likely to have a whole lot to do with it but maybe someday.

I would love a job making decision trees and forecasting... making perado charts and figuring out strategy :D Maybe someday I will work in a company that I can do some of that in whether it is managing WIP or retail inventory... I think any of it would be fun.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I promise to be involved!!! I love the hobby so much I figured I may as well get paid for it LOL

Welcome [MENTION=3103]dtussing[/MENTION]. Did I meet you at the Toledo show? I was only at the EP booth for a few minutes. Great stuff!

dtussing

New to GSN!
Im positive you did. It was a great show. Keep an eye on our site. Im adding fun stuff daily. Soon I will be adding tons of FPV items as well...