• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Official 3DRCF build and review of Legacy Aviation Turbo Bushmaster

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Your doing an awesome job Biper. So hey man are you ready to trade your Extra for my Heli now? with some cash of course. :p

Why yes Bushy I am when would you like to do this. Oh wow Biper we can do it like NOW...!

Bipenut53

150cc
Your doing an awesome job Biper. So hey man are you ready to trade your Extra for my Heli now? with some cash of course. :p

Why yes Bushy I am when would you like to do this. Oh wow Biper we can do it like NOW...!

AAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA ... Um excuse me lol Naw I think I'm gonna keep it.... But thanks for the offer Bush!! It was very kind of you to be so considerate!!

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Can I reserve Dibbs on extra? Lol the Bushmaster looks great I am excited to see this together and for a flight review. I like the design and the looks of it so far

Bipenut53

150cc
Can I reserve Dibbs on extra? Lol the Bushmaster looks great I am excited to see this together and for a flight review. I like the design and the looks of it so far

If I did it with you, it would probably be a year before it flew again lol..... Yes the Turbo Bushmaster is a nice looking airplane and should deliver great performance!! And you will be able to see it in person! I think it will be fine at our temporary flying site......

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Yes with the flaps you should be able to land nice and slow as long as we have a lookout on the far end of the "runway"