• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Official 3DRCF build and review of Legacy Aviation Turbo Bushmaster

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Such an impressive plane. It is amazing how it just leaps off the ground. I will enjoy watching this one.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Very well done my friend. Would like to see some more video once you get her dialed in and flying the way you like it.

Bipenut53

150cc
I got a chance to fly the Turbo Bushmaster again today and here is a better quality video of it. It doesn't like to land on pavement with the foam wheels that come with the airplane. But it is a blast to fly!!

[video=youtube;HFYdT4ZDmSg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFYdT4ZDmSg[/video]

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice vid! Good moves at the 1:48 mark! Plane looks like it flies nice, slow, and predictable!! All good things!!

Bipenut53

150cc
Thanks [MENTION=3929]AKNick[/MENTION]! Yes it is a blast to fly, I am still learning how to do more with it. It is very predictable, and stable when you want. It really likes pop tops and does them with ease when you have it in full wing aileron mode.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Awesome! That's the same reason that I would like to get a bigfoot V2 when ever it comes out.......... but this is a good report for an alternative. Great looking plane too!

Bipenut53

150cc
Ok I got some more flying time on this airplane and I am feeling a lot more comfortable with the way it flys! Surprisingly it does an awesome looking blender into a really nice inverted flat spin, upright harriers are very predictable without any wing rock. Knife edge is great with a touch of coupling towards the top of the airplane and a little mixing in the radio will take care of that. Yesterday we had a little wind, probably 7-9 mph down the runway, I brought it down for a landing and played in the wind by bringing it almost straight down. It was only moving forward at a very slow walk and rolled less than a foot after it touched the ground... I have to say this thing is a blast to fly!! Sorry but I didn't get any video this time but I will when we go out next time...