• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Parkzone VisionAire

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
Frank, why not remove the ESC, and change the connector?

+1
The extra connections on an adapter are just more resistance and potential points of failure, as well as unnecessary weight and clutter. It's quicker, easier and much better just to swap the connector on the ESC.

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Sure I can do that. Was thinking that I could not have access to remove it and had to use an adapter.

Frank

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Like the idea of flying next my house without shoes on... Maybe one day!

Sometimes you have to wait for the traffic to clear.

Frank

Attachments

• IMG_6338.jpg
    IMG_6338.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 293
hello all,

pretty new here,just got in to 3D flying in may this year when my missus decided to pick me up a VisionAire,out of all my planes and jets this is my current favourite,even though i have a large composite 3D bird coming soon i still love this and fly it regularly.i only got back in to flying this year again after a 10year break... to be honest what you'd fly that time was nothing like todays technology.

anyway,enough rambling,this is my latest video of the VisionAire and i finally am getting the torque spin amongst other things with it,location is in a very tight quarry in the woods,not flown it much since may,this is my 5th or 6th video only of it if i'm honest.

title for the video came from a few moments where the plane is sort of dancing around in the dark,the fog came in to the woods at one stage out of no place and you couldn't see your hand in front of you.

enjoy ;)

[video=youtube;ATapa-GOXvM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATapa-GOXvM[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: