• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Parkzone VisionAire

Brill

30cc
Yeah, it really is a pretty nice airplane. The AS3X system takes a little while to get used to and I don't think I'll be selling my 3DHS airplanes, but it is fun!

I wish I could have made it down to FLI, but couldn't swing it this year...but there is always next year!

brian

gyro

GSN Contributor
Yeah, it really is a pretty nice airplane. The AS3X system takes a little while to get used to and I don't think I'll be selling my 3DHS airplanes, but it is fun!

I wish I could have made it down to FLI, but couldn't swing it this year...but there is always next year!

brian

There were a few mentions of your name there, a few people were wondering where you were. But hey, you could always drive north to Arkansas in September. Still only a one-day drive!

-G

Brill

30cc
Arkansas is possible!!!

I managed to grab 2 flight tonight in very calm conditions and with an APC 13x4-E prop...sweet!!! This is my favorite prop on this airplane, the 13" diameter gives a noticeable punch out of a hover and the 4" pitch keeps the speed down.

I completed 5/6th of a knife-edge loop! Always chicken out at the bottom.

brill

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Sounds like you guys like this plane. A guy locally is selling one NIB. Should I go for it?

Also, what connecter is on the ESC?

Thanks,

Frank

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sounds like you guys like this plane. A guy locally is selling one NIB. Should I go for it?

Also, what connecter is on the ESC?

Thanks,

Frank

Yes! I've heard it's a great way to get some great 3d flying in at the local park or field. My guess on connector would be EC3

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Thanks for the info about the connector. Sure wish it came with a Deans, but I'll have to make an adapter as well.

I got a lot right next to my house that I can fly from. I won't even need to put shoes on. :)

Frank

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks for the info about the connector. Sure wish it came with a Deans, but I'll have to make an adapter as well.

I got a lot right next to my house that I can fly from. I won't even need to put shoes on. :)

Frank

Frank, why not remove the ESC, and change the connector? Isn't that as much effort as making an adapter?

Like the idea of flying next my house without shoes on... Maybe one day!