• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU 120ccExtra

Tseres

150cc
Tom Jr and I went out this evening and 4 flights and it's almost perfect. Still need some downline mixing to be perfect.

Seriously. I'm so happy to be back flying a PAU Extra. I missed my old one. This new plane is every bit as good but it seems to be a little better at precision. It is going to be my IMAC plane next year. As far as 3D goes. I'm not that good at it but I hovered it at will and My favorite flat spins were easy to do. smile emoticon

If you're thinking about getting one of these then put your money down now cause I have a feeling they'll go fast.
IMG_0977.JPG
IMG_0978.JPG

Tseres

150cc
Had so much fun today that I'm charged and packed up to go again tomorrow. I'm even going to see if I can get Lasers engine to run more then 4.5 minutes.
IMG_0979.JPG

Bipeguy03

150cc
Tom Jr and I went out this evening and 4 flights and it's almost perfect. Still need some downline mixing to be perfect.

Seriously. I'm so happy to be back flying a PAU Extra. I missed my old one. This new plane is every bit as good but it seems to be a little better at precision. It is going to be my IMAC plane next year. As far as 3D goes. I'm not that good at it but I hovered it at will and My favorite flat spins were easy to do. smile emoticon

If you're thinking about getting one of these then put your money down now cause I have a feeling they'll go fast.
View attachment 32428 View attachment 32429

Good looking bird!!! Can't wait to see it in person next weekend!!

Bipeguy03

150cc
Counting down the days. Hope the forecast holds out. Sunny 84F wind WNW at 7mph. That is almost perfect for an East to west Runway.

That would be awesome!! We had good weather for ours last weekend, but had a 10 mph cross wind all weekend... I got my fill of crosswind landings for the season :) lol