• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

fencelake

70cc twin V2
Yea, I only fly IMAC, but I watch all these videos and some of the guys are pretty hard on their planes... I was just curious if they hopped up their planes any. I like the factory wing bolts which can be tightened by hand, and they don't come loose. I'm still building confidence with it and haven't tried any crazy stuff yet.

fencelake

70cc twin V2
I'll tell you one thing, I flew for the first time the other day in a little bit stronger wind, and I hardly had to give it any corrections on uplines, etc. It flies where you want it to go. I really love it! I want another PAU now!

tylerzx9r

100cc
I stand corrected. I did this on my PAU Edge as well. But that isn't really anything to do with freestyle as much as our motors nowadays are strong!......especially if you fly 3W like I do (ok, had to jab everyone on that).
Jab taken...... but there is a reason I go with DA, oh, and the fact that I haven't seen a 3W in years around these partso_O

sweetpea

100cc
I have no issue with DA. I'd own one if I find one that is priced good and I knew the owner so I know it wasn't abused. I can say all that with the 3W's I own. They all run good. I now have an older BME100 with NGK plugs and RCEXEL ignition because I needed the smaller footprint for a warbird I'm not working on but should be

Dan767

70cc twin V2
Not quite done yet, but you get the idea:)

Attachments

• IMG_0332.JPG
    IMG_0332.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 395