• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

I heard from @Terrycustom that PAU is getting in new 30cc Extras and Edges. I don't see anything about it (or the new Viper) on the website. Does anyone have any details? I'm in the market for a new 30cc airframe.

sweetpea

100cc
Yes, the Viper is on pre-order and you must call PAU. They don't expect delivery until after the summer months though. Herve has been at XFC for a couple weeks. Good showing at the event by PAU planes and pilots

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I heard from @Terrycustom that PAU is getting in new 30cc Extras and Edges. I don't see anything about it (or the new Viper) on the website. Does anyone have any details? I'm in the market for a new 30cc airframe.

I would give Herve a few days to get back to Florida and give him a call for the specifics on the 30cc run. Leave a message if he does not answer and he will get back to you.

I know 100cc planes are due in Fall because I'm looking forward to my new Extra.

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
If anyone is flying the Bulldog, here's a tip. I land on grass and the plane had a nasty habit of nosing over, on the ground. CG was spot on front to back, but with the upper wing tended to have a higher CG vertically. A friend helped me move the landing gear foreward about 1-1/2". No longer seems to be a problem.

8632=3137-Bulldog 1.jpg

sweetpea

100cc
Forward swept gear always have this issue. I've seen many people put the gear on backwards as well and this helps.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
:doh!: Some of us are on the lam and not on the Facebook.

I just joined 6 months ago, drug my feet forever. Turns out there are a bunch of great groups and it's super nice to communicate with friends that you don't see more than a couple times per year. I'm diggin it, I just don't accept every single friend request that I get because it's not a competition;). I only accept requests from folks that I actually know, or know through other online venues and it keeps it cool just like GSN.:way_to_go: