• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Got a question on the edge 36. I am mounting my aileron servos and planned on using the 1.5" spot on the 2 inch arms I had in stock. Are the turnbuckles supposed to be perfectly parallel to the servo like in the online manual? If they are they would only line up at the 1' position.

Attachments

• P1040021 (1024x577).jpg
    P1040021 (1024x577).jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 217

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Got a question on the edge 36. I am mounting my aileron servos and planned on using the 1.5" spot on the 2 inch arms I had in stock. Are the turnbuckles supposed to be perfectly parallel to the servo like in the online manual? If they are they would only line up at the 1' position.
I use 1-1/2"
There is more stress on the control when at full deflection, and the pushrod is then straighter.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
After these two guys, your plane is fully trained.
Just flick on the replay button, and you're good to go!!!

Herve'
You'd think as much as I've flown with these two, SOMETHING would have rubbed off. But no such luck.
But hey, it's an awful lot of fun watching them. I feel super-privileged to have access to Colton and Stephen, and I consider them friends. Two nicer fellows you'll never meet.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Herve'
You'd think as much as I've flown with these two, SOMETHING would have rubbed off. But no such luck.
But hey, it's an awful lot of fun watching them. I feel super-privileged to have access to Colton and Stephen, and I consider them friends. Two nicer fellows you'll never meet.
Don't worry @Phil.Griffin , someone posted here the reason why we stink, Colton, and P-Huck sucked up all the skill.