• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Sukhoi Cockpit Graphics? Show us your cockpit details.

sweetpea - I totally agree especially because they are required for IMAC. I would like to have pilots in my planes just so when flying they look realistic, I like to call it 'squint scale'. Helmet heads just don't cut it either. As I said before it would be even better if the head was separate so it could either be glued in place or controlled by the rudder. I tend to think it is a sign of times that Asian ARF's take away from the whole experience. Soon all planes will be RTF BNF electric.

Until then I will continue to put 'Claude Raines' as the pilot's name on my planes.

sweetpea

100cc
Helmet heads just don't cut it either. As I said before it would be even better if the head was separate so it could either be glued in place or controlled by the rudder.

The Red Aero pilots and most helmet heads for that matter are separate. I added a servo to my Red Aero pilot in my PAU/BME Ultimate and it moves with the rudder.