• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Sukhoi Cockpit Graphics? Show us your cockpit details.

Here it is installed in my Slick

View attachment 47768
That is what I am talking about and it looks awesome. I am going to get a template made and send it to Decal Dennis.

Because IMAC requires an instrument panel and pilot someone needs to come up the 3D cockpit graphic with a pilots body sitting in it and a pilot bust mounted on top. I might have to go with just the 3D graphic for now and 'Claude Rains' pilot's name on the fuselage and lightly argue with IMAC. (anyone get the joke?)

Sure wish we also had a wider choice of pilot busts that were simple, lightweight, cheap plastic, 'Williams Brothers' like. I used to have a Carl Goldberg Cub with a pilot that turned his head through the rudder control and I made an arm that would 'thumbs-up' through elevator control. It was fun to have him look at the spectators and kinda wave. (He did something besides wave but I won't go there :eek:)
image.jpeg
image.gif
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is what I purchased through Eric at BandE Graphix, very sharp pictures. I made a dashboard so the instrument panel would be close to the right place inside. Still can't find a good looking pilot. Baffling a Russian radial engine from Decal Dennis being worked on.

IMG_0522.JPG
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
IMG_0526.JPG

Last edited: