• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 30% Edge 540. Who's Flying it!?

Bart these bad influences Kelly an Rob, got me all jacked up bout getting mine up, so I went into full throttle getting equipment lined up, got engine Thanks to @emtp275 , @mulehead1969 sponsored me with a 5665, so I'm only a foot rub away from the boss lady letting me order 7954, and 3 SWB arms, and assembly is on.
Wow! A monster has been created!:devil::LOL_gif: What engine are you putting on it Donnie?

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
A front dump should work, depending on where the stinger comes out of the can.

20140318_210635_resized_1.jpg
20140318_210649_resized_1.jpg

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Wow! A monster has been created!:devil::LOL_gif: What engine are you putting on it Donnie?
EME 55

Guys got a txt this morn, my buddy @mulehead1969 is in hospital (gall bladder) got him in there about 3:30 am this morn. They gonna operate 5:00 this eve, should be fine, but send prayers his way. Ol boy was in some serious pain, WAS. They were giving him shots, and he was smiling, and sleeping when we left bit ago.