• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 30% Edge 540. Who's Flying it!?

emtp275

100cc
EME 55

Guys got a txt this morn, my buddy @mulehead1969 is in hospital (gall bladder) got him in there about 3:30 am this morn. They gonna operate 5:00 this eve, should be fine, but send prayers his way. Ol boy was in some serious pain, WAS. They were giving him shots, and he was smiling, and sleeping when we left bit ago.
And talking about buying another 30cc in front of his old lady, I knew that was the good stuff then.

emtp275

100cc
I know I don't belong here as the Extra kinda guy but......... She's alive! LOL Should be able to control it with the throws I have but getting more means shaving the control horns to clear the stab

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

emtp275

100cc
Mmm.....not sure that's gonna be 'nough toss on the surfaces. You might wanna git a tick mo'!:spongebob:
I know im depressed i couldn't get to 85deg, but jokes aside I have been impressed with his one sense the moment I opened the box, I have put all together maybe 4hrs of work in her and all thats left is waiting on the new power plant so i can install it and figuring out the balance so i can clean up all the radio install, Pilot really has it together.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
What is in front of the gear block in this picture? Good place for a front dump to exit.
It is a slotted opening but not as big as the rear slotted opening. If front dump that has the stinger on the outside diameter of the can would work there. Ones that have the stinger coming off the front face of can would exit right about F-1. would need to shorten header and cut cowl. Cowl would be a little difficult to get on because of the bottom retaining screw tabs.

emtp275

100cc
It is a slotted opening but not as big as the rear slotted opening. If front dump that has the stinger on the outside diameter of the can would work there. Ones that have the stinger coming off the front face of can would exit right about F-1. would need to shorten header and cut cowl. Cowl would be a little difficult to get on because of the bottom retaining screw tabs.
Here's the can I have for chicken nutz, bottom one is his top is my pro flow, I put these in the same plane I took his out and put the pro flow in, The stinger came out in the same place.

image(5).jpeg

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I'll get canister from @emtp275 and see how it'll fit. If it won't I'll probably just get set up from HK, header, and canister are in the States WEST HK