• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 30% Edge 540. Who's Flying it!?

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Did the tail covering over again and installed the original wheel pants that came with it. Starting to look good again:)

0704150236-00.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Looks good Kelly, can't wait to start mine

I bet Donnie. I just know you gonna luv it! I hope the Peak Extra 330 flies half as well. If I ever permanently "dirt nap" this baby another one will be coming no matta what I got to do to pay for it. I really wish I would have got the 100cc version too instead of the 104. I am basically a "stunt flyer" with a bit of 3D thrown in. This air frame suits me to a tee! I hope you find the pleasure in yours that I have found in mine;).

emtp275

100cc
I bet Donnie. I just know you gonna luv it! I hope the Peak Extra 330 flies half as well. If I ever permanently "dirt nap" this baby another one will be coming no matta what I got to do to pay for it. I really wish I would have got the 100cc version too instead of the 104. I am basically a "stunt flyer" with a bit of 3D thrown in. This air frame suits me to a tee! I hope you find the pleasure in yours that I have found in mine;).
I herd some really great things about the 100cc a few weeks ago, I have invited Donnie over to finish his herb project tomorrow so he has no excuse on the Pilot LOL boy Im sneaky.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I herd some really great things about the 100cc a few weeks ago, I have invited Donnie over to finish his herb project tomorrow so he has no excuse on the Pilot LOL boy Im sneaky.
I'll gather stuff up in morn., and give you a shout, mucho appreciated, keeps me out of going shopping. That was first thing I heard when I came in door while ago, what ya doing tomorrow. I said going to Justin's :lol2: not shopping

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yes Yes get him going. He will be doing most adventurous shenanigans in no time:big-grin:.

Can't wait for Rob to get his maiden with that nasty little quad and 37% Edge.:yesss: @stangflyer
Definitely next weekend. I am pretty sure the last of the plane is almost done. Finishing the baffling and then we "BLAST" off. Oh yeah, I wonder if I can "HUCK" my four cylinder the same way my son "HUCKS" his DLE 222 four cylinder?! LOL

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
View attachment 30750

No excuses left old man has two new planes to fly now, Time to start the edge @ChickenBalls
Who you calling old Bitch, oh you talking bout Herb.:lol2: @emtp275 @mulehead1969 THANK YOU for the help today finishing up the Escapade, just got the ext. in wings changed out in it, and charging her now. Radio is in truck but I'll punch in set up in morn. at field. Boss lady off Mon. but I'll get Edge out Mon. eve. or TUe, and we'll get started with assembly, KINDA excited, maybe with Justin's help it won't take 3 months for this one.