• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 30% Edge 540. Who's Flying it!?

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Donnie....... The batteries are at that location for a neutral cg. You can see the throttle servo very close to the fuel filter....
Hope this helps. Call me if you want.
Photo284.jpg
MiBl.jpg
Photo285.jpg

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Lets see some pics of your plane! :adore:
Just finished fuel proofing FW an little bit of tank area. @emtp275 , myself, @mulehead1969 @Paul Puszynski got together Sun, and watched Justin program my servos. P/P setup, and install canister, and I'll be ready for final assembly. I'll try an get some final assembly pics while I'm putting her back together. I had to order servo mount, so I could be like you, and Justin:dancing-chicken:BTW @emtp275 Paul's looking to talk to you :laughing:

Attachments

• DSCF4934.JPG
    DSCF4934.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 280

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just finished fuel proofing FW an little bit of tank area. @emtp275 , myself, @mulehead1969 @Paul Puszynski got together Sun, and watched Justin program my servos. P/P setup, and install canister, and I'll be ready for final assembly. I'll try an get some final assembly pics while I'm putting her back together. I had to order servo mount, so I could be like you, and Justin:dancing-chicken:BTW @emtp275 Paul's looking to talk to you :laughing:

Was there not a side servo mount tray with your plane? Mine came with one. So did the peak extra.