• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pilot RC 32% Decathlon

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Just scored a used front dump Pro Flow with mount for this bird. That should sound much better!!!! I'll need to work out details on the header yet, but I'll do that after we get the plane.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
:thumbsdown:
What!? You:sneaky:. Since when does a wife trump a RC buddy in need? Oh wait! She IS an RC buddy:way_to_go:.

Sorry man, just jumped on FG and found it in the swap shop cheap so I snatched it up. I'll keep a lookout for you. This is the large can though for 85 / 170, is that what you were looking for??

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Sorry man, just jumped on FG and found it in the swap shop cheap so I snatched it up. I'll keep a lookout for you. This is the large can though for 85 / 170, is that what you were looking for??

Yes. The DA 70 with 2n1 needs the Large Can. Thanks Bro! And you know me....Just had to lol

Last edited: