• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Pilot RC 35% (106") Extra 260

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sometimes I hate negotiating a deal... I hate the stress of waiting!

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
yea i usually hate haggle'n eventho ima po hillbilly, its usually not worth it to me.

I don't mind working a deal, but it's just frustrating to be ready to buy something, and then see the close up pics (not the one listed in the classifieds ad) and then see that its a little different.... "but the ad was placed with an old photo, because that is all I had"
While I understand the intent was there, and the person is being honest... It's just a little frustrating :)

Oh well, trying to work something out!

wedoitall

i just hate when people try to low ball on an already good deal. when i sell something(which i know probably isnt best $$$ wise) i usually just put on the rock bottom price. now if its something i buy to turn around and make some money on i may not do that. but usually i try to pay it forward. i just sold a modd'd 2 stroke with a clutch, pullstart, pipe about a $1000 setup, i let the guy have it all for $500. it was practically brand new. only had about 1/2 gallon of gas ran thru. i could tell the guy didnt have a big bank account, it was christmas, so i helped him out. it has been in the way, since i started flying.

but yea i know what you are saying. especially when your all giddy and ready to buy. then you realise its not what you thought it was

gyro

GSN Contributor
Well, made a deal for a DLE 111 after all. In the end, the only thing I didn't get were mufflers, but I know where I'm going to get some....
Nice to have the motor purchase behind me so I can focus on some servos!

Drew

70cc twin V2
Well, made a deal for a DLE 111 after all. In the end, the only thing I didn't get were mufflers, but I know where I'm going to get some....
Nice to have the motor purchase behind me so I can focus on some servos!

Awesome Gary, and what a great deal you got.......should yank this plane like a rag doll at 24 pounds or so. I know my 100 did.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Awesome Gary, and what a great deal you got.......should yank this plane like a rag doll at 24 pounds or so. I know my 100 did.

Yeah I'm pretty psyched!!! Got some new polished mufflers from Taildraggerrc, and they even have a smoke fitting :)
Can't wait to see how they look.

Now... Servos....

wedoitall

you have a small Yak for sale? jeez thanks for letting me know. what kinda crack dealer are you anyways buddy. hehe