• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Pilot RC 35% (106") Extra 260

gyro

GSN Contributor
Still haven't been able to do my maiden. The weather hasn't been cooperating on my weekends. Can't wait to fly her tho!
Thinking I'll probably work on getting the smoke system installed before the first flight tho, since I might have some spare time this week.

Drew

70cc twin V2
Still haven't been able to do my maiden. The weather hasn't been cooperating on my weekends. Can't wait to fly her tho!
Thinking I'll probably work on getting the smoke system installed before the first flight tho, since I might have some spare time this week.

Im going to fly my Edge again in a few hours. Rain is gone !!!

Drew

70cc twin V2
Might want to wait on the smoke install till you fly it. Might have to put that pump way back to fix the CG.