• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
All the striping is on and done. How long it stays that way is yet to be determined, all I know is the vinyl and pin stripping I am using may be a tad to old to hang on for long. And because I don't think these things will stay stuck I am not going to put the Bulldog logo's on it, that and the fact they are old also, too small, and missing at least one main logo.

Attachments

• P1090136.JPG
    P1090136.JPG
    251 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok, so, I am a boob. Being as I am sitting here in the house and can't leave I started looking at the Bulldog I. I am a boob because when I rolled the logo's out on the bench they were not what I am use to seeing. I am use to the big red logo on the tail, the big red logo on the wing, so on and so forth. But I thought, "let me go look and see what I "can" do with some of them" and that is when I became a boob. Nothing wrong with them, different bird different logo's, so later I will start applying them.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Well, I applied the logo's, not exactly the fit I thought they would be. A couple are to big and to small plus the silver stripes and their black border are not staying put. I like the way it turned out enough that if the maiden goes well I will order some new striping and check into getting the logo's properly sized. Well see.
The two thing's that tickle me the most is that table is empty, I'm ecstatic about that, and my match on the yellow turned out pretty good.

Attachments

• P1090137.JPG
    P1090137.JPG
    286.7 KB · Views: 218
  • P1090138.JPG
    P1090138.JPG
    272.3 KB · Views: 247

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well, I applied the logo's, not exactly the fit I thought they would be. A couple are to big and to small plus the silver stripes and their black border are not staying put. I like the way it turned out enough that if the maiden goes well I will order some new striping and check into getting the logo's properly sized. Well see.
The two thing's that tickle me the most is that table is empty, I'm ecstatic about that, and my match on the yellow turned out pretty good.
The plane looks great, decals really do make a difference. Nice job.