• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale RCM 1/3 Scale Champ Build

TonyHallo

150cc
The steak and lobster fest took it's toll on today's productivity, did manage to get the fuselage sitting on the front paws and hind leg. Switched the drawings around, removed the plan section and got the sectional drawing taped down. Added the gussets to the top longerons. There was no twisting once all the clamps and angles were removed. I'm happy.
IMG_2426.JPG

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Coming along nicely. Good thing it is all straight and square. Do you think it will fly this year or I should ask when do think it will be done.

TonyHallo

150cc
I still ordering supplies for this build, ordered stainless steel streamline tubing last week for Toni Clark, $35.00 shipping ouch! Need servos, covering supplies, some more wood, paint (May use latex?)

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Just like you need a bunch of parts for the plane hope to find most of the stuff I need in the near future for the plane at the Toledo air show. Must say if I am going to paint always have to wait till the spring weather gets warm enough to work in the garage and do my my painting in spring

TonyHallo

150cc
The grandsons were here today, not much work done. They do keep you moving. Did manage to get four formers cut out tonight after dinner. Once these are installed then the cabin roof will be installed, then the dash, then sheet interior with 1/32" plywood that I need to order.

IMG_2428.JPG

Alky6

150cc
Tony, I am sorry to say that I am not a fan of these types of aircraft. But what you’re doing is making me a fan. Your craftmanship is unbelievable!