• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

reyn3545

100cc
My Anylink2 arrived today... but I can't open until Christmas! Hopefully the RealFlight wireless software will ship before then!

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I switched over to using the interface adaptor with my DX18. It works pretty good and allows me to program the switches and rates the way I want.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I switched over to using the interface adaptor with my DX18. It works pretty good and allows me to program the switches and rates the way I want.

Where can you get just the adaptor from? I saw on the knife edge website that they have a RF7.5 Wireless Version, just curious if you were able to buy the usb dongle separate? I too fly with a DX18 and would like to use it with realflight.

reyn3545

100cc
I suspect that you cannot purchase the dongle separately. It's sort of like the interface cable, probably has some serialization that the software needs to sync up with, and the dongle would only be sold with the wireless software pack.