• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

Patroller

70cc twin V2
It's called the Transmitter interface edition. Rather than buying the upgrade, I picked this up instead. I spend a lot of time up at my home in the mountains and will keep it there. Then I can practice without having to drag my stuff up there ( I usually only take my laptop). The software works fine with either controller. It only asks for the serial number when you are installing the software. As I understand it you could even buy a used Elite controller and use that with the software once it is installed.

As far as the DX18 and the interface. The only thing I do not like is the plug is in the middle of the back of the radio. When it is plugged in the transmitter can't be set down on the back on the desk or table.

reyn3545

100cc
Orthobird took the prize from that other website!

http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93830#post2217219
Congrats!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Starting a session now. GSN throwdown no password Asshats and bombers booted.:)

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i think when you select the server it drops you into whichever field the host has selected.
i just installed it and it's taking some getting used to but it's fun, i admit it.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
i think when you select the server it drops you into whichever field the host has selected.
i just installed it and it's taking some getting used to but it's fun, i admit it.
Same here got mine running with no problem but have not loaded my custom planes yet.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Just go to multiplayer and "join" you will see gsn throwdown and we are flying at the santa clara field tonight. I am hosting so I can choose where we fly