• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Good times, sorry @thelaw is a bad influence and stunted my flying ability tonight by taking me out after work. Deadstick turned into more of a lawn dart contest though so i did not feel too bad.

if any of you have a MAC, and want to be able to publish onto youtube or wherever a video of you flying a simulator on your computer, i just figured out a real easy way to do it. if anyone wants me to explain, just let me know.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Come join us. It is fun
I will but did not have time last night. What I did see was that it fly's a Daniel Holman Extra much better than my 5.5. Maybe because it needed a higher version. On the same point some planes that I like and transferred over needed a LOT more power to hover and wanted to torque roll more than 5.5

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
the multi-rotor helicopters fly like crap :(

but some of the planes are way better than with 3.5 :yesss:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
i think when you select the server it drops you into whichever field the host has selected.
i just installed it and it's taking some getting used to but it's fun, i admit it.
Whoever hosts, can change the field you are flying at. It should start with the field you are already showing as your selected field.
Jealous. Wish I had my sim with me in Vegas..........maybe not!
Damn it Paul...you're in Vegas? I just left there this morning. If I'd known you were there, I'd have bought ya a beer. :yesss:

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Whoever hosts, can change the field you are flying at. It should start with the field you are already showing as your selected field.

Damn it Paul...you're in Vegas? I just left there this morning. If I'd known you were there, I'd have bought ya a beer. :yesss:
Can you fly your plane of choice then?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Can you fly your plane of choice then?
Yes, even if you are hosting and you start out by beginning the host session and you decide you want to change fields, No problem....change away. Just be courteous and inform your fellow pilots. As for the planes, you can select "ANY" plane you have from your list of loaded aircraft. Terry, Paul, myself and a few others love to start out with our normal "HUCKERS". But before you know it, we are smashing it up with the Prothesus. (Did I spell that correct? LOL)