• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing Elite 50cc Slick 540 (new scheme)

DonQ8401

30cc
Saw the DLE 61 on a 92 this weekend and it blew it out of the sky. Such a great engine for a 50CC size plane. More than enough power and will be just right for the New Redwing Extra 300 50CC that I am getting.

Cheers

DonQ

DonQ8401

30cc
I know I just saw that Redwing RC has some in. I wanna get it and put it ont he new Extra 330 50CC but they don't get it till later this month. Arghhhhhhhhhhh Its going to be so sick!

DonQ

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hmmmm.... Wonder how this got here?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410393011.099948.jpg

Gotta love the personal care RedwingRC puts into each order:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410393060.832617.jpg

Stay tuned for ANOTHER RedwingRC build thread... Hopefully starting next week :)

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
sorry Blake! We must be out when you order! I 'll make sure you get a DOUBLE dose next time :)

SnowDog

They must be sweet on me too...every time I've ordered, I got some sweet stuff...

maybe they're trying to tell you something Blake ;)

cap232

50cc
Hmmmm.... Wonder how this got here?

View attachment 29208

Gotta love the personal care RedwingRC puts into each order:
View attachment 29209

Stay tuned for ANOTHER RedwingRC build thread... Hopefully starting next week :)

I also have the same 50cc slick in the box ordered it from Tim a few weeks ago.
I hope they keep this bright neon color and add some more neon colors to other planes. just so easy to see in the air
especially with polarized glasses on cloudy days. that's why I bought this plane.
I seen it a the mega huckfest and liked how visible it was on a cloudy day.
heck I wish they would make one all neon fluorescent colors

Last edited by a moderator: