• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing Elite 50cc Slick 540 (new scheme)

cap232

50cc
No offense gyro but I think my goody bag is better
LOL:peace:

100_2376.JPG

cap232

50cc
has anyone have the weight on a digital scale of the dle 61 and the dle 55 ra or side exhaust with mufflers.
I do have a gp61 but looking for the actual dle weights can you help. maybe Tim can if he gets time
out of his busy schedule .
thanks

gyro

GSN Contributor
don't know looking on real world engine weights maybe my gp61 or a dle 61.
I usually go all savox servos and 123 packs

Well, obviously I recommend Hitec servos... And Tim has some good stuff for sale on his site too.

Personally, I love the GP power... Nobody else comes close. If you have a GP, use it!

cap232

50cc
Well in that case... Sell the 91 Extra and move the engine over ;)

well kind of tempting
I really am liking redwing rc planes. and Tim is very helpful. i feel he is as honest as they come.
I am thinking on possibly getting another plane for xmas. maybe a 30cc slick of the same color if the new 3dhs 75" extra isn't out or a 30-50cc extra.
I am liking the light weight of redwing planes

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
well kind of tempting
I really am liking redwing rc planes. and Tim is very helpful. i feel he is as honest as they come.
I am thinking on possibly getting another plane for xmas. maybe a 30cc slick of the same color if the new 3dhs 75" extra isn't out or a 30-50cc extra.
I am liking the light weight of redwing planes

did you see my build thread of the redwing 30cc extra? it's pretty darn nice :D

SnowDog

I agree that the neon color schemes of the Slick are very powerful...at the Kennett Bash I saw both schemes flying in the air in various conditions: bright and sunny, partly sunny with big cumulus clouds, and fully overcast with a grey sky. The orange and green schemes were highly visible in all conditions!

I think a 50cc Redwing Slick is on my short list for next year.