• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing Elite 50cc Slick 540 (new scheme)

AKfreak

150cc
I took a Hunting class a long long time ago, and the Forestry Service & Fish & Wildlife both tested the most visible color at any distance. It was Blaze/Neon orange. This is why all hunters vests for gun season are blaze orange. Things that make you say HMMMM........

I always have my planes picked up at the wearhouse. . That's why my candy get left out.. but hey I don't need the sweets any way.. send gary or Snowdog double next time that will take care of mine lol

cap232

50cc
I took a Hunting class a long long time ago, and the Forestry Service & Fish & Wildlife both tested the most visible color at any distance. It was Blaze/Neon orange. This is why all hunters vests for gun season are blaze orange. Things that make you say HMMMM........

yea one with fluorescent orange, green, purple or yellow.

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
I'd jump all over something with the color combo of purple and orange. Preferable as close to House Of Kolors Tangelo and Burple lol

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
More purple but yea lol. I wanna get something different then the sbach tho. I'd really like to see a light yak 54 from redwing. But a slick or extra in orange n purple I would jump on given the funds are available

gyro

GSN Contributor
More purple but yea lol. I wanna get something different then the sbach tho. I'd really like to see a light yak 54 from redwing. But a slick or extra in orange n purple I would jump on given the funds are available

They have orange already, just add some purple

cap232

50cc
has anyone have the weight on a digital scale of the dle 61 and the dle 55 ra or side exhaust with mufflers.
I do have a gp61 but looking for the actual dle weights can you help. maybe Tim can if he gets time
out of his busy schedule .
thanks

anyone.?

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Usually tower shows weights down to engine muffler and ignition all separate. Or are you wanting real world numbers ?