• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Restoring The Laser

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Chris,

Unfortunately the stick is no where near the ARF stage yet. The fuse isn't even half way done and the wing halves are not even started. Then I have to cover the beast . . :concern:

Rob,

There's two problems with your advice. Nobody is foolish enough to let me hire them and the second problem is that if I could hire someone, I couldn't afford to do anything else. . . . LMAO
Doah... either way it's a :dancing-poop:shoot huh?:lol2:

BalsaDust

Hey Chris,

Unfortunately the stick is no where near the ARF stage yet. The fuse isn't even half way done and the wing halves are not even started. Then I have to cover the beast . . :concern:

Rob,

There's two problems with your advice. Nobody is foolish enough to let me hire them and the second problem is that if I could hire someone, I couldn't afford to do anything else. . . . LMAO

If I was closer I would offer up building services.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
If I was closer I would offer up building services.

I would too but I don't think he would like my work........:laughing:

plane_2.jpg

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Chris,

You are not too far away for me. If you're serious, we may have to talk. I'm afraid its going to get crazy at the office like it did last year, so I may just take you up on that offer. :yesss:

BalsaDust

Hey Chris,

You are not too far away for me. If you're serious, we may have to talk. I'm afraid its going to get crazy at the office like it did last year, so I may just take you up on that offer. :yesss:

Let me catch up on the couple of projects I have for others and then we can talk. Got three small profiles to crank out really quick as well as a 33% hangar nine edge to recover and covering should be here this week.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Chris,

Thanks for your offer. I've had this thing for a year and a half with little done on it so I'm in no real hurry. Take your time and do what you have to do on your end. If you want, I will send you a PDF file of the instructions so you know what you're getting yourself into. It should also give you a good idea of how much you need to charge me to build it. All of the pieces are interlocking so it should be a straight forward build, there's just ALLOT of pieces. . . . . LOL