Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Scratch build Laser 200

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Forgues-Research, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

go to aloft hobbies, only $69 , can't go wrong

BalsaDust likes this.
  2. -Rick-

-Rick- 70cc twin V2

I hope they also plan on the ACCESS upgrade for the x12s. I still love mine and really do not like to switch.

3. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Yup was looking at it there yesterday after you first mentioned it. I wonder if the M9 Hall Effect Gimbals will fit it as I love the way those feel in my X9D.

4. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

Don't hold your breath , I have been told its not going to happen and I have two of these as well but I could and hope I am wrong

5. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    Thanks a bunch!

Forgues-Research likes this.
  6. -Rick-

-Rick- 70cc twin V2

Oh well, I'm happy with it the way it is and the way it works. I'll live with.

7. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

yes I am still putting a bit of time on the laser and it going to get more time as fall approaches,

From the electric motor photo, you can tell I will have to make some long standoffs

Attached Files:

pawnshopmike likes this.
  8. [QUOTE="From the electric motor photo, you can tell I will have to make some long standoffs[/QUOTE]

What about a light weight box with lower gussets? Like PA and others use.

9. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

What about a light weight box with lower gussets? Like PA and others use.[/QUOTE]

yes that could be a way, but remember, since it is not a vibrating engine, then this is one less thing to worry about, also one of the reasons for the long standoffs, I am keeping some options , should I not like the power of the motor I am going to use, so I can install a more powerful electric motor which I have also, so looking at all options

10. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

Does anyone know what this airplane is, by any chance?

[​IMG]