• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Scratch build Laser 200

how did you pick Moncton for a retirement destination?

Actually, it was easy , when I came back from living in Italy, I called my daughter , (living in Moncton) with the grand kids, and told her find me a house , I'm coming LOL and been here for nearly 7 years but I actually retired 21 years ago.

more done on the Laser, you will not the 3D printed lower formers,

Attachments

• DSC_0297.JPG
    DSC_0297.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 469
  • DSC_0289.JPG
    DSC_0289.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 413
  • DSC_0291.JPG
    DSC_0291.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 438
  • DSC_0292.JPG
    DSC_0292.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 454
  • DSC_0294.JPG
    DSC_0294.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 444

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Like that nicely designed that will do the job nicely, one question how difficult is it get to the front to screws to screw into the elevator..
With all the things you are doing with that 3D printer I keep saying to my self I need to get me one of those toys. But I also need a CNC cutter just want to much stufff.

Last edited:
Like that nicely designed that will do the job nicely, one question how difficult is it get to the front to screws to screw into the elevator..
With all the things you are doing with that 3D printer I keep saying to my self I need to get me one of those toys. But I also need a CNC cutter just want to much stufff.

Not sure on your question in red,

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
The control horn widens out at the top to except the ball link. The square plate below with the four holes that screws to the elevator it looks like it will difficult to get a screwdriver straight down onto the screw to screw it down because the top part that is so wide.