• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Seriously, Thank you guys!

SleepyC

150cc
The new site has a great look and it's super fast... I know that didn't happen without a lot of planning and sweat equity. Thanks for all you do to! While that other site moves faster every day towards flyingfoamies.com, you've attracted the cream of the crop of people who like giant scale flying. I don't think any size of plane is any better than another, but if you have a URL that speaks to giants.. don't entice your foamy friends from your other site to cross over and poison the vibe. WTF.. what's bad for them is good for you. Best of luck!

MAN.. I 100% agree. And the thing is, I spent time talking to a lot of people today and guess what THEY ARN'T DUMB. Traffic and numbers are great, but even the BIG DOGS understand that 2000 ACTIVE REAL GIANT SCALE RC'ers. beats any number of "I'm In" "posts".

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
You mean you guy's won't be doing "random number generator" contests for people posting things that are basically this:

nose-picking-smiley-emoticon.gif