• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
attachment.php

How I carry two 60cc and a 100cc in a 5x10 home made trailer

15330=9131-image.jpg
15330=9131-image.jpg

BalsaDust

Bhuges I like that. Did you just built it on top of a 5x10 utility trailer of is it all homemade? Also I really like the shelf in the middle, looks as though you have unistrut/ kindorf (what ever it's called in your area) as a kinda track that the shelf could easily be slid out of. +1 on that.

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Flying Skunks;15577 wrote: I also enjoy boating ..own 4 right now , and searching for the next boat to run Poker Runs ..

Sold my last boat Donnie! On to classic cars now..

But I have some friends with seadoos and a cruiser.. Don't need one.

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
cbarnes0061;15625 wrote: Bhuges I like that. Did you just built it on top of a 5x10 utility trailer of is it all homemade? Also I really like the shelf in the middle, looks as though you have unistrut/ kindorf (what ever it's called in your area) as a kinda track that the shelf could easily be slid out of. +1 on that.

I didn't build the trailer but yes it's homemade on a homemade frame. The plywood sections can be poped off and replace when one rots out. And I was told it's called cantris ,electrical stuff. I used 3/4" plywood for the slider shelves . And put folding legs on the top shelf, so when the bottom shelf is out sitting on step ladders I can slide the top shelf out to take the planes off. Works really well. And I use areo shocks to hold the planes http://www.pro-rc.ca/aero-shocks/

BalsaDust

I'm an electrician and I can say cantris is one name for it I have yet to hear until now but I will not it with the other names I know it by.

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
cbarnes0061;15700 wrote: I'm an electrician and I can say cantris is one name for it I have yet to hear until now but I will not it with the other names I know it by.

Lol old guy from up here in canada gave it to me lol

Taildraggerrc;15635 wrote: Sold my last boat Donnie! On to classic cars now..

But I have some friends with seadoos and a cruiser.. Don't need one.

still have one of those left , 23T with 1000hp blower motor in a 1200lb car , plus my fat arse ...:chuncky:

yakken

100cc
i want to charge my battery off of my running lights power. do they make a switch that wont let my battery back feed to my lights when power is off?