• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Shop Construction

pawnshopmike

Staff member
How many inches of foam did they quote you for? I paid for 3" on the ceiling and 1.5" on the walls. I'd say its actually closer to 4" and 2". It's not really an exact science when the spray it on. And I think the installers would rather you have a little more as opposed to coming up short. Cause then they'd have to come back and fix it.

sweetpea

100cc
Electric is in and working!!!!! Only issue now is the county requires the electrician to pay $50 to be certified by them. The only thing the cert requires is for them to show their insurance is at $1mil. Electrician says he will take care of it tomorrow and then I can schedule final inspections!

sweetpea

100cc
IMG_20150430_072847753.jpg
IMG_20150430_072913874.jpg

thurmma

150cc
When I ran my power to the garage, I had to have mine in Sched 40 Gray PVC. That is crazy seeing your wires just laying in the dirt like that. Maybe it is because we have a lot of shale and sharp rocks that migrate through the ground all of the time here in NW Arkansas.