• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Shop Construction

sweetpea

100cc
Door is in

temp_7.jpg

sweetpea

100cc
I know this is about my shop but I wanted to ask for help from everyone.

Ok everyone I'm asking for help for Madison with a photo contest by CVA that she's entered in on Facebook. I know this company well and they actually give their prizes away.

Please take a minute to click the picture and hit like for Madison. You must click on picture #10 or it won't count for her. She needs to get up around 450+ before May.

https://www.facebook.com/cvamuzzlel...10152667460801286/?type=1&fref=nf&pnref=story

While I know some of you agree with hunting and others don't, this is not about hunting... this is about Madison. About Madison doing something she loves and is able to physically do despite her many medical issues and disabilities. For those of you that don't know Madison has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sjogren's syndrome, Hypermobile Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and those are just the major ones.. she suffers from other conditions as well. Madison would love to do gymnastics, soccer etc., but these conditions cause it to be nearly impossible to do so. But hunting she can do no matter how poorly she feels or hindered mobility wise, she can get out and enjoy being outdoors and feel pride that she's providing for the family! She also is able to use her compound bow like a champ despite having arthritis in her shoulders. So please take a moment to like Madison's photo and please feel free to share. The more likes she gets the better and remember this is not about hunting, this is about a teenage girl rising above the many medical disabilities that life has thrown at her and having the courage to do so and she'll win a new muzzleloader for herself!

I know this is about my shop but I wanted to ask for help from everyone.

Ok everyone I'm asking for help for Madison with a photo contest by CVA that she's entered in on Facebook. I know this company well and they actually give their prizes away.

Please take a minute to click the picture and hit like for Madison. You must click on picture #10 or it won't count for her. She needs to get up around 450+ before May.

https://www.facebook.com/cvamuzzlel...10152667460801286/?type=1&fref=nf&pnref=story

While I know some of you agree with hunting and others don't, this is not about hunting... this is about Madison. About Madison doing something she loves and is able to physically do despite her many medical issues and disabilities. For those of you that don't know Madison has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sjogren's syndrome, Hypermobile Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and those are just the major ones.. she suffers from other conditions as well. Madison would love to do gymnastics, soccer etc., but these conditions cause it to be nearly impossible to do so. But hunting she can do no matter how poorly she feels or hindered mobility wise, she can get out and enjoy being outdoors and feel pride that she's providing for the family! She also is able to use her compound bow like a champ despite having arthritis in her shoulders. So please take a moment to like Madison's photo and please feel free to share. The more likes she gets the better and remember this is not about hunting, this is about a teenage girl rising above the many medical disabilities that life has thrown at her and having the courage to do so and she'll win a new muzzleloader for herself!

Done.

sweetpea

100cc
Got my calls in today to concrete and electric to get these done this week. I inspected the building this weekend and due to some side bracing for wind I had to change my initial plans for walls. I'll need to add some strategic 2x4s to extend each wall out to match the cross bracing depth (see picture) but it shouldn't be to much of an issue. I only need it in a few spots. I also need to add some bracing in the ceiling between trusses. Nice they left me a pile of long 2x4's...I'll be using those! I need to do all that prior to insulation so I'm going to get at least one test wall piece and one ceiling piece that I can use for a template on all walls.

I'll be busy over the next couple of weeks getting this shop ready for re-assembling all my planes in storage!!!

IMG_20150415_150837628.jpg