Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show Me the Biplanes!!!!

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Bipeguy03, Mar 18, 2015.

1. There's a great set of getting started videos that come along with Fusion 360 that will have you off and running in no time. Better and faster than a book as 3D needs to be visualized to fully understand.

Snoopy1 likes this.
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Well got the stand built for the Skybolt it will now fit into the mini van without have to remove the wings.
    IMG_1750.JPG

3. Hinckley Bill

Hinckley Bill 50cc

Very cool....could you share some dimensions, materials list for those of us who would like to copycat that stand please?

4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    I will be glad to do that but you must know that the stand will only fit the Skybolt and it was scratch built but the GP Skybolt was used as reference. The plane is a 120 size Skybolt if you still would like some info on the stand let me know .

5. Hinckley Bill

Hinckley Bill 50cc

I have a Skybolt gathering dust in the basement so the ability to transport it safely/easily would sure help get it out in the daylight

Jetpainter likes this.
  6. I do the same thing. Well, similar, for larger birds. Easily roll them in and out without having to assemble/disassemble.

Attached Files:

• 685.JPG
      685.JPG
      File size:
      388.7 KB
      Views:
  7. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    As requested one picture, drawing and material list. This should be sufficient info for you to build the stand.

IMG_1755.JPG IMG_1754.JPG

49dimes, Jetpainter and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. I have not been here for quite awhile so forgive me if I have posted these pics before. 35% Hostetler S-1-11B.
    DLE111, covered in Monokote. Weighs 23 pounds.

Attached Files:

49dimes, HRRC Flyer, WMcNabb and 2 others like this.
  9. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Awesome airplane! Have you flown it yet?

10. I plan to maiden it this Friday. Taking a vacation day. Getting nervous already.

HRRC Flyer and Jetpainter like this.