Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show Me the Biplanes!!!!

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Bipeguy03, Mar 18, 2015.

1. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Toys for Tots may be an option but already have plans with the wife for this weekend. Here is a link to our club website. Should take you straight to our field page. Fun fly will be at the Ft Lee field. There's no landing fee and BBQ lunch will be provided.

http://mvrcc.com/pls/apex/f?p=RC5:SITES::::::

2. @Jetpainter You decide on your next project yet? lol

I'll probably be starting the Kanary in a week or so, I'm repainting the floor in the shop this week, but I already bought the wood and most of the hardware.

3. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

WOOO HOOOOOO. Another AWESOME build thread by @Bipeguy03 . . . . . :brian-banana:

pawnshopmike and Bipeguy03 like this.
  4. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Well, I've come to the conclusion at this point that assembling a bipe at the field is more than I'm willing to do right now. Maybe someday.
    I have been drawing a new airplane for this winter.
    Drawing1.JPG

Looking forward to you new build!

pawnshopmike and Bipeguy03 like this.
  5. Well darn! Lol

But really though, what you got there looks really cool. Looks a bit like a classic pylon racer, which is what the Kanary is.

pawnshopmike and Jetpainter like this.