• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

Av8r RC

50cc
I went from a 51 straight to an 89. The 71 will not fit in my car but the 89 will cause the stabs come off. I also have to take the lg off to get it to fit. I know it sounds like a big hassle, but only takes 10-15 mins to assemble at the field.

And I never leave for the field without the 51. What motor did you get? Hope it was the Motrolfly 3615, it makes that 51 insane!

SnowDog

I went from a 51 straight to an 89. The 71 will not fit in my car but the 89 will cause the stabs come off. I also have to take the lg off to get it to fit. I know it sounds like a big hassle, but only takes 10-15 mins to assemble at the field.

And I never leave for the field without the 51. What motor did you get? Hope it was the Motrolfly 3615, it makes that 51 insane!

I've got a van so theoretically I should be able to fit the 51, 71 and 89 all in together!

Agreed the 3615 makes the 51 Slick insane and super fun to fly!

njswede

150cc

I sure got the Motrolfly 3615. Everyone has been telling me it's that or nothing.

The prognosis is getting worse by the minute, BTW...

IMAG0035.jpg

dskuro95

100cc
My slickness sickness is getting worse. I finally finshed the rpair on my 42(and praying it is good enough) and I am still waiting for my joiner to come in the mail for my 70 slick. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow!

I sure got the Motrolfly 3615. Everyone has been telling me it's that or nothing.

The prognosis is getting worse by the minute, BTW...

View attachment 9302

hosam

70cc twin V2
There is no cure! I have/had a 42,59,70(2),89, and 104.

+1... had 51(x4), 59, 70(x3), 89 and 104(x2)... I did fly a local's 126 once (Its freaking BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG)

keep thinking about taking the gear from 48 EPP and putting it in a 42 but not I think the motor (Omega 130) and 3S 2200 may be to heavy... anyone try this setup?

zmonster97

+1... had 51(x4), 59, 70(x3), 89 and 104(x2)... I did fly a local's 126 once (Its freaking BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG)

keep thinking about taking the gear from 48 EPP and putting it in a 42 but not I think the motor (Omega 130) and 3S 2200 may be to heavy... anyone try this setup?

Yeah, that would be too heavy. An Omega 103g and 3s 1800mah battery would be much better.