• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
I just got my first slick this past sunday. Ive had it for two days an I am in love. I am goin out again with it tomorrow and hope to try and get some video. Its an 89'' and I have a new engine on the way to get a lil more powa. But it is one of the best 3D planes ive ever flown and ive flown quite a few. Love this plane, love this thread, love this site.

Zach
Most exceLLent testicl...errr, testimonial ZaCh !!! :thumbup: :grrreat: :thumbup:

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
DLE 35ra. Ready for service. Getting its first taste of fuel tomorrow afternoon.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362204574139.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362204574139.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 224

SnowDog

I just got my first slick this past sunday. Ive had it for two days an I am in love. I am goin out again with it tomorrow and hope to try and get some video. Its an 89'' and I have a new engine on the way to get a lil more powa. But it is one of the best 3D planes ive ever flown and ive flown quite a few. Love this plane, love this thread, love this site.

Zach

Pictures man! Videos too! Love to see pics of 50cc planes getting wrung out! :popcorn:

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2