• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

So where is everyone from? Countries? States?

Mikeq

150cc
bbblue;10615 wrote: Greetings from Greece.

Oh I would love to visit Athens someday and see the Parthenon plus many of the ancient monuments and knowing that the famous Greek philosophers Socrates, Plato and Aristotle, whose writings are still studied today, lived and taught there 300 plus years before Christ...just knowing it's one of the worlds oldest cities is awe inspiring...

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Camrose alberta Canada. It's -40c here in the winter and plus 30c in the summer lol. Fly all year round. Gives new meaning to frozen fingers lol

bbblue

30cc
Bartman;10670 wrote: Greece is a new one! How are things in Greece these days?

Just curious how you go about flying giant scale RC on the island....are there many people that join you when you're flying?

Giant scale in Greece is a small but very active community.

When temperture rizes way above 35oC this time of the year we generally prefer to crack a beer in shade at the beach. RC Flying resumes late September at best...and goes strong untill next summer:biggrin-new:!

Cheers.

SteveT.

100cc
Originally from Pekin Illinois, moved to the (and I am being polite here) the "armpit" of the nation, Burkburnett, Texas, then back to Pekin, then moved to San Jose,CA. in 1979. Am a member of and fly at the SCCMAS. If you have Realflight 4.5 or later you can fly at our field too... :D

Ex construction electrician (just shy of 26 years) and ex semi professional musician. Now just a fat guy that flies RC planes...:D

SteveT.

njswede

150cc
My screen name says it all. I was born in Goteborg, Sweden, but spent most of my life in Stockholm. After a couple of years in France, I ended up in New York city and finally in a quaint little town in northwestern NJ. I've been living in the US 13 years.