• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Surviving Joe Nall 2015

@Terryscustom Yes, we flew to Germany with a transmitter and a foamy and Lipos so yes. They want the radio in your carry on and with batteries in it so you can demonstrate that it does turn on. Lipos should have electrical tape over plugs/connectors. You should be fine on the flight since it's domestic as well.

Can't wait to be on the short grass again. Flying foam all night and gas all day! No school. Life is good! :dancing-chicken:

crashflow

70cc twin V2
Well darn it I think I gotta start planning a trip to Nall!! My buddy Scott has too many flyer miles and needs to use some up!! What should a first timer check out first there? Can I carry on a crack yak on a plane? Yee Haw its going to be a good time!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Sweet!!! You can't even begin to prepare what to see first, but you will get a show schedule when you check in at the gate. We will fly in on Wed. and fly out on Sat......what days are you guy's thinking? We'll be camping down at the 3D line. Oh, make sure Scott video's your face when you pull in there!!