• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Surviving Joe Nall 2015

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
First timers don't over think I gotta fly I gotta fly I gotta fly, because if it's your first trip, you'll probably never fly, simply because there is just so much to take in, there is just no other place like TT pure RC Heaven.

Been there 5 times and only flown a couple times. Once, flew and a "somone" forgot to fill the gas all the way up and the second time I crapped my pants because there was no expo on HV. This year.......I don't care if it's foam I'm flying something of my own there!!!

------->>>> Anyone travel on airlines with a transmitter? What do I need to look out for??? Probably bring my DX18 and perhaps a battery charger. Would like to bring my own A123 packs as well (double tx case).

CEThomas

50cc
What hours can you pick up a golf cart from the rental location? And do you have to return it at the end of each day? Trying to figure out if we want to rent one or take up the space in the trailer to haul one with us.

CEThomas

50cc
We took ours, I heard some people say they wished they had brought something instead of renting. Didn't hear reasons.

Thanks,

We are looking at the pros and cons to see what we want to do. Going think it over for a couple weeks and see what others have to say.